Followers

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The next best thing!!!

Sometime I'm so absorbed in grief that i start thinking there is no end to this-no way out.And then suddenly something happens that soothes everything and calms me down with a tranquil feeling-as if everything is going to be right. This very morning i was jeopardized making a decision-weather to to move my sick mom to Dhaka for treatment...i was confused as i visited a couple of hospitals here-I definitely didn't want my mom to live some places like those.Then suddenly my sister sorted out something-and at that moment it seemed so right!
So,its like-i felt-we give up hope so easily-speculating that nothing is going to be changed-where-there lies immense possibility that-at the twinkling of an eye-the whole scenario could come in your favor.Just keep running-you'll see the rest yourself.Keep up your hopes-your aspirations high-who knows-the very next day-you could be the next best thing ever happened!!!

2 comments:

Mahmudul Hasan said...

What was the solution ?

confession........ said...

Yes...to keep running.......waiting 2 b lifted by almighty...